I’m not sure if you’ve ever met me, and that’s fine, but just know that I am extra. That’s why this New Years Eve, I am going to remain true to myself and not give in to this “new year, new me” bullshit. I ain’t giving up SHIT. Here is my unforgiving list for 2017.
- Dr. Pepper. Trump is president. And he likes to belittle women. I’ll drink what I damn well want.
- The word extra. I personally love the flavor of being over the top and I don’t feel like enough people do it. Live your best life: bedazzle it, eat everything, text him, go places, yell at people.
- I’m not giving up on Britney Spears. I’ll never give up on her. We’ve all had questionable times in our lives. Her’s involved an umbrella. It’s whatever. She’s still the queen of pop in my 90’s baby heart ❤️
- I’m also not giving up on the remaining four harmonies. But they gonna have to work to make up for the pain that was the split of runt Camila.
- Forever 21 even though I’m 26. #ForeveraTHOT #thatswhyitsforever
- Finding the rug of my dreams. And maybe a man but my floors are bare right now and I’m stressed about it and that’s more important.
- Being petty. Sometimes these folks just need to know how they’re acting and I’ll GLADLY point it out. Screenshots for er’body. Don’t come at me with nonsense and expect for me to not show the tri-county area. #PettyWap
- Curse words. They’re the color of my life. There are situations in life that can’t be described with anything other than “fuck“. My favorite line from a Christmas story: “He wove a tapestry of obscenities”.
- Supporting the diversity of the world. I’ll always be the gays’ biggest supporter. I’ll always root for the girls. I’ll always feel pride when I think about our first black president. I’ll always cheer when Victoria Secret hires an Asian model. ALWAYS
- Crossfit. Yes, I Crossfit. No, you didn’t know about it because I suck and I ain’t trying to tell folks about it. But my goal is to be relevant in 2017 and make it more than 400 meters before I want to die; also, to not have people wince when they see me load my bar for a snatch, so I shall continue onward.
Quitting is for the faint of heart, and my heart is propelled by whiskey and rap music, both of which shall never perish. This new year, think about the things you love and keep doing them. Keep loving and keep sending memes to your side pieces.